Data protection statement
This data protection statement applies to all future and current co-contractors, external service providers, visitors to our website and any other third parties dealing with and whose personal data are processed by CYK (below referred to as the «Data Subject» or «Data Subjects»).
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, below «GDPR», we wish to inform the Data Subjects about the processing of their personal data.
CYK is headquartered at 38, Cité Oricher-Hoehl, L-8036 Strassen.
In accordance with the GDPR, CYK is the controller of personal data.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data of Data Subjects the proper performance of our contractual relationship, or pre-contractual with the Data Subjects and the processing necessary to meet the legitimate interests pursued by CYK. For some treatments, several legal bases may apply.
Another legal basis for the processing of personal data of Data Subjects for specific purposes may be consent. Consent may be withdrawn at any time. However, if the processing is in parallel based on another legal basis, the withdrawal of consent will in principle have no impact on the processing by CYK (or at least not on the entire processing).
Finally, legal obligations applicable to CYK may constitute another legal basis justifying the processing of personal data of Data Subjects.
Personal data eventually collected and processed
- First and last name
- Business name
- Mailing and electronic address
- Phone number
Collection of personal data
Personal data will be collected e.g. during the first contact with the Data Subjects, when they fill out forms or by communicating for example by telephone or by email with us and otherwise in the context of the contractual relationship they have with CYK.
Purpose and processing/use of personal data
CYK collects personal data primarily in order to be able to fully perform its contractual obligations vis-à-vis its co-contracting parties, or even external service providers.
Therefore, CYK will keep personal data, among other things in electronic form and only for professional use. Personal data may be stored, respectively transferred to any other workplace of CYK, to a subcontractor or other CYK contracting party, as well as to any government or public authority where legal obligations etc. apply to CYK require such a transfer, respectively where the transfer is consistent with the purpose of the processing for which the data were given to/collected by CYK.
The data collected will be kept for a period not exceeding that necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, without prejudice to the right of CYK to keep certain data for a longer period due to legal/regulatory obligations applying to CYK, respectively due to exceptional situations that would justify a longer retention (legal proceedings etc.).
CYK also collects personal data of interested members. When the candidate member concerned is subsequently accepted, the personal data will be retained for at least the duration of the relationship and without prejudice to the above paragraph. In case of refusal, the personal data of the candidate members concerned shall be deleted without delay, unless the candidate member concerned is not indicated otherwise.
Who will be in contact with the personal data of the Data Subjects?
Depending on the data concerned, the persons occupying the following positions will intervene on personal data : CYK, Care Your Kids
The Data Subjects may assert the following rights :
- the right to be duly informed of the use and processing of personal data in accordance with the GDPR ;
- the right to access personal data in accordance with the GDPR ;
- the right to rectify personal data, the right to demand the erasure of personal data, the right to object to the processing of personal data provided that the legal constraints and obligations applicable to CYK do not conflict with such a request ;
- the right to rectify personal data, the right to demand the erasure of personal data, the right to object to the processing of personal data provided that the legal constraints and obligations applicable to CYK are not in conflict with such a request ;
- the right of the Data Subject to receive, in specific situations specified in the GDPR, all personal data concerning him or her provided by him or her to CYK and to transfer such data to another controller (right to data portability). CYK reserves the right to charge a fee for such a transfer, in particular in the event of frequent requests and / or in the event of a request deemed excessive in terms of the volume of data to be transferred. The Data Subject must inform CYK in writing in good time before the end of the relationship, if he intends to make use of this right. Otherwise, CYK cannot be held responsible for the erasure of personal data ;
- the right, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial action, to lodge a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission (CNPD) if the Data Subject believes that he or she is the victim of a violation in the processing of his or her personal data ;
CYK is the controller of the personal data collected through its website (the «Site»).
For the navigation on the Site, the visitor does not need to disclose the personal data concerning him.
During each visit to the Site, certain technical data (the «Technical Data») are automatically saved in a specific file on the Site’s server. The Technical Data may include, without being exhaustive, the IP address, the Internet service provider, the operating system and the type of browser used by the visitor, date and time of access to the Site, the page(s) visited(s), the volume of data transferred.
CYK analyses the Technical Data for statistical purposes and for the management and improvement of the Site. The Technical Data collected will under no circumstances be used by CYK to carry out a profiling of visitors to the Site, so that the anonymity of each visitor is saved. The Technical Data will not be transmitted to third parties.
Amendment of this Declaration
CYK reserves the right to amend this Declaration at any time and for any reason. In order to be informed how CYK protects the personal data of Data Subjects, we recommend that you periodically consult this statement on the website of CYK : www.cyk.lu
Contact details :
Any questions and requests regarding personal data should be addressed to our contact person : firstname.lastname@example.org